we've been going to the playgrounds in a desperate sort of attempt to make full use of the last bits of Fall. once the 1st snow falls, they won't be able to play like this anymore.
my cooking problems have escalated from "what to cook" to "what to cook for the boys". it's really hard to cook stuff for 2 tots. honestly, if not for them, i'll probably make do with sandwiches & instant noodles. with them i've to think of a staple, meat & veg.
what a luxurious summer break we've had. now it's back to homeschooling. ta-da! our 1st craft for the season. i figured tying the hippos to the door would keep them "alive" for a longer time.
1 comment:
Hey there! Feeding K as usual. Thought I'd say hi. Haven't been blogging much - very busy with parents here. But nice also. Your mailbox looks excellent, what! More efficient use of your time than mine, I think. And I commiserate with you re: kids' food. Ugh. Hate cooking. Here are more ideas: oatmeal, raisins and brown sugar. Cheese sandwiches using cookie cutters to cut shapes out and eat with baby carrots. Put small things on skewers like olives, cheese cubes, carrot cubes, pineapple, grape, cherry tomato, hot dog to make a kid kebab. teochew porridge with chai-po omelette. Buy pillsbury crescents from supermarket and while rolling into croissants, insert cheese and ham to mimic BreadTalk's buns. Will share more as I think up more. Good luck!
Post a Comment