Call it a teacher thing.
Everything around us can be a lesson in itself?
Adele's infant diapers from US comes in the cutest designs. These are from Pampers, with adorable Sesame Street characters.
Adele's infant diapers from US comes in the cutest designs. These are from Pampers, with adorable Sesame Street characters.
Lessons?
1)Identify the characters & corresponding animals
2) Count them - 1, 2, 3, ... ( I can't think of a faster way to get them to clear up the mess of diapers strewn around than getting them to count the diapers as they put them one by one back into the plastic. Am I smart or what? :)
3) Match them - Cookie Monster & Cookie Monster!
4) Do patterns - Grover, Big Bird, Grover, What comes next?
Once while I was nursing Adele and the boys came over & start playing these "games". As usual, it would start with either one or both of them taking ALL the diapers out to look at the pictures. Jerald started counting them as he puts them back. Jerome starts his matching game" & Jerald rewards him with sincere "Good job! kor kor". They then progressed to Jerome quizzing Jerald with "patterns". WOW! I told them I was SO impressed...
No comments:
Post a Comment